Understand your Risks
Bayris gives you transparency into the stock market and economy
We run thousands of models, and billions of regressions, every night to compute stock forecasts that account for macro and fundamental risk factors
We keep you informed on your portfolio's risk profile
Bayris gives you access to U.S. stock market and SEC data, as well as global macroeconomic data
Data Science with Convenience
Bayris makes data readily available to you & your models when you need it.
Just tell Bayris what data you want to use in your models; Bayris takes care of cleaning the data before running your model, and saving the results for you after it's done.
Bayris is implemented on a solid cluster infrastructure that runs your models on our servers on-demand.
You create and run a model
Bayris finds the relevant datasets
Bayris shows you the results
- No-code models, intuitive User Interface
- Models perform forecast regressions across thousands of datasets, and show you the top factors
- See extensive model validation used to identify the top factors
- You specify search criteria for the input data, select the forecast target, and Bayris does the rest
- CUDA and OpenCL models can run over 20x faster than Python
- Perform your custom analysis on our GPUs
- Bayris stores the results in our data cluster for your convenience, allowing you to re-use data in other models